Not losing any weight

hart1222
on 12/3/08 10:23 pm
I have had the realize band since Nov. 18th. I lost ten lbs in 8 days but I have not lost any more. I go for my first fill on Dec. 15th., surely I'm gonna lose more!?
cortney_hook
on 12/4/08 12:03 am - Copperhill, TN

Hello, I am having my surg on 12/18. i am so excited... I was told that the frst 4 weeks were really ab out letting hyour stomach heal.. After your first adjustment you should start losing more. Have you been released for exercise yet?

hart1222
on 12/4/08 12:16 am
I was released on the 26th of Nov to go back to work, but no I have not been to the gym yet. I think thats what my husband is getting me for Christmas is a membership. 
bornagain3
on 12/4/08 10:01 am - Scottsville, VA
My surgeon keeps saying "Don't focus on the weight" but that is very very hard.  I had my 2nd fill today and will go back the last week of Dec for my 3 month checkup.  Haven't lost as much as I had hoped but this is still the beginning. 

I walk on the tread mill about 4 times a week for 30 minutes each time.
clovett
on 12/5/08 7:02 am - farmingdale, NJ

Hi, I was banded on Nov 7, and i'm down 19lbs. My dr told me after week 6 you can work out. Nothing before than. How are your eating habits? I go for my first fill on Dec 16. I can't wait because its been almost 2 weeks i'm still at the same weight, i've watch what I've eaten, so i don't understand.  Good Luck

[link=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcA3oBn/]
[image noborder]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcA3oBn/weight.png[/image]
[/link]

chemgirl1970
on 12/6/08 8:46 am
I'm having my surgery on December 22nd!  You'll be just a few days ahead of me!  I'm excited, too!  Best of luck to you
aphephobicfriend
on 12/4/08 11:09 pm - Ocala, FL
yeah- post op I've lost 15 lbs and Ive been banded since halloween- I am really hoping that my first fill tips the scales
As someone told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to fly!
kellydv
on 12/6/08 9:25 pm - Watertown, MA
Also make sure you're getting enough protein.  That, combined with some type of exercise should get you kickstarted again too!!

Good luck.

Kelly
Marsha B.
on 12/8/08 4:15 am - VA
I had my surgery on 11/19, I've lost about 18 pounds since then.  We're going to talk about my first fill when I go back to the doc on 12/30.  So far so good!!!  I've heard other people say they gain weight once they went from liquid to puree.  Fortunately, I didn't.  Hang in there!!

Marsha
Most Active